My D3 Plus
My D3 Plus
Vitamin D3 liquid supplement (2000iu / 1 drop) to the natural orange taste. For an effective immune system and healthier bones and teeth.
My D3 is a Vitamin D3 liquid supplement (2000iu / 1 drop) to the natural orange taste. For an effective immune system and healthier bones and teeth.
- Highly absorbable
- Suitable for children
- With orange flavor
- Gluten free, yeast, sweeteners, preservatives, dyes, or other chemical components free
1) It is essential for absorption of calcium at the intestinal tract
2) It helps to reabsorb Calcium and Phosphorus at the level of the proximal tubular tube in the kidneys
3) It is necessary for the bone deposition of Calcium
4) By binding to a specific receptor regulates the expression of many genes
5) It is essential for the activation of white blood cells, so to strengthen the immune system in case of bacterial or viral infection
The best source is sun exposure, which is crucial for vitamin D skin synthesis. Unfortunately, however, exposure should occur without sunscreen as it would shield the rays and block the production of vitamin D from the sun by 99 %. It is therefore rare to achieve sufficient levels of this important hormone without integration, which is why we have created My D3.
Vitamin D3 has several functions:
- It contributes to the maintenance of the immune system's efficiency
- It partecipates in the cell replication process, helping the body regenerate more easily
- It helps maintain an optimal state of bone and teeth health
- It is helpful to normal muscle function
- Vitamin D contributes to the normal absorption / use of Calcium and Phosphorus
- Vitamin D contributes to normal levels of calcium in the blood
|Net Weight||30 ml|
|Ministerial Code||Pending Pubblication|
Formula and ingredients
|Average analysis for 1 drop *||µg||NRV%**|
|Vitamin D3||50 (2000 UI)||1000|
* Daily dose
** NRV= Nutritional Reference Value
Ingredients: Medium chain fatty acids, Vitamin D3 (Colecalciferol); antioxidant: natural tocopherol; orange aroma.
Directions for use
Take 1 drop a day from the dropper supplied in a glass of water or juice or according to your doctor's advice. Shake well before each administration. Store this product in a cool, dry place. This product does not contain any sugars or artificial sweeteners.
Do not exceed the recommended dose unless consulted by a physician. Food supplements do not replace a healthy and varied diet. For the use in pregnancy, during lactation or under the age of 12, a physician's opinion is advised. Keep out of the reach of children under 3 years of age. Store in a cool, dry place. This product does not contain any sugars or artificial sweeteners.
- Demay MB 1995 Hereditary defects in vitamin D metabolism and vitamin D receptor defects. In: DeGroot L, ed. Endocrinology. Philadelphia: WB Saunders; 1173–1178
- Thomas MK, Lloyd-Jones DM, Thadhani RI, Shaw AC, Deraska DJ, Kitch BT, Vamvakas EC, Dick IM, Prince RL, Finkelstein JS 1998 Hypovitaminosis D in medical inpatients. N Engl J Med 338:777–783 61
- Markestad T, Elzouki AY 1991 Vitamin D deficiency rickets in northern Europe and Libya. In: Glorieux FH, ed. Rickets: Nestle Nutrition Workshop Series. Vol 21. New York: Raven Press
- Heaney RP 2004 Functional indices of vitamin D status and ramifications of vitamin D deficiency. Am J Clin Nutr 80(6 Suppl):1706S–1709S
- Atkins D, Best D, Briss PA, Eccles M, Falck-Ytter Y, Flottorp S, Guyatt GH, Harbour RT, Haugh MC, Henry D, Hill S, Jaeschke R, Leng G, Liberati A, Magrini N, Mason J, Middleton P, Mrukowicz J, O'Connell D, Oxman AD, Phillips B, Schünemann HJ, Edejer TT, Varonen H, Vist GE, Williams Jr JW, Zaza S 2004 Grading quality of evidence and strength of recommendations. BMJ 328:1490
- Elamin MB, Abu Elnour NO, Elamin KB, Murad MH, Fatourechi MM, Alkatib AA, Almandoz JP, Liu H, Lane MA, Mullan RJ, Erwin PJ, Hensrud DD, Montori VM 2011 Vitamin D supplementation and cardiovascular outcomes: a systematic review and metaanalysis. J Clin Endocrinol Metab 10.1210/jc.2011-0398
- Poole KE, Loveridge N, Barker PJ, Halsall DJ, Rose C, Reeve J, Warburton EA 2006 Reduced vitamin D in acute stroke. Stroke 37:243–245
- Jacobson EA, James KA, Newmark HL, Carroll KK: Effects of dietary fat, calcium, and vitamin D on growth and mammary tumorigenesis induced by 7,12-dimethylbenz(a)anthracene in female Sprague-Dawley rats. J Cancer Res 49: 6300 – 6303, 1989
- Giovannucci E, Liu Y, Hollis BW, Rimm EB: 25-hydroxyvitamin D and risk of myocardial infarction in men. Arch Intern Med 168: 1174 –1180, 2008
- Bucher HC, Guyatt GH, Cook RJ, Hatala R, Cook DJ, Lang JD, Hunt D: Effect of calcium supplementation on pregnancy-induced hypertension and preeclampsia. JAMA 275: 1113–1117, 1996
- Vitamin D Deficiency. N Engl J Med 2007;357:266-81
- Evaluation, Treatment, and Prevention of Vitamin D Deficiency: J Clin Endocrinol Metab, July 2011, 96(7)